Mission: To empower homeless and at-risk women, children, and men through health, housing, and income services thereby restoring hope and self-sufficiency.
Vision: Ending homelessness one person at a time.
- Respect - afford trust and courtesy to all residents, staff, volunteers, and board members.
- Equality - promote diversity and fair treatment of all.
- Dignity - respect for the totality and worth of each person.
- Service - go above and beyond to meet the needs of those we serve.
- Integrity - be consistent in words and actions.
- Advocacy - be a compassionate voice for those we serve.
- Collaboration - work with community partners.
To learn more about the IM Sulzbacher Center, click here.