Program or Project:
Health Benefits: Outreach and Enrollment for prenatal patients
Percentage of time over term member will spend with this program:
● Member will provide enrollment assistance for uninsured for uninsured pregnant women and their children to access subsidized, low-cost and free health insurance programs. This will be done through the Affordable Care Act Marketplace, Medicaid, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program. This will include but will not be limited to completing coverage applications, gathering required documentations and troubleshooting the enrollment process.
● Member will be trained on how to utilize the COMPASS system to apply for Medicaid and CHIP.
● If patient not eligible, for the health insurance assistance, member will assist the patient in applying for prescription programs and other health benefit programs.
Face to face contact with 1-5 patients/week; complete 100 applications/term; enroll 50 patients in insurance or rx coverage
NHC performance measure(s) this activity falls under (if any). :
• Deliver Information about Health Insurance, Health Care Access, and Health Benefits Programs
• Health Insurance Screening and Enrollment Assistance
• Prescription Medication Assistance Program (PMAP) and/or Other Health Benefit Screening and Enrollment Assistance
• Health Insurance Enrollment
• Prescription Medication Assistance Program (PMAP) and/or Other Health Benefit Screening and Enrollment