Program or Project:
Patient Prescription Assistance Program
Percentage of time over term member will spend with this program:
• Member will help patients complete and submit applications for patient prescription assistance programs.
● Member will follow-up with pharmaceutical companies to ensure applications have been received and verify the status of the application.
● Member will request refills for patients already enrolled in programs.
● Member will follow up with patients to ensure they provide required paperwork, signatures and pick up medication when it arrives
● Medication that arrives at the center will be received by the members and processed including data entry, packaging for pick-up and storing in the appropriate place.
● Member will meet with patients when they arrive to pick up medications, and will assist in the dispensing process.
● Enroll 1-5 new patients per week. ● Member will place 1-5 follow-up calls to pharmaceutical companies per day. ● Member will complete 1-5 refill prescriptions for existing patients per day. ● Member will interact with 1-5 patients per day
NHC performance measure(s) this activity falls under (if any). :
● Deliver Information about Health Insurance, Health Care Access, and Health Benefits Programs
● Prescription Medication Assistance Program Enrollment and/or Other Health Benefit Program Enrollment Assistance
● Prescription Medication Assistance Program Enrollment and/or Other Health Benefit Program Enrollment