NHC Position Type
Both available positions for this role have been filled for the 2023-2024 Service Term.
Start Date: August 29th, 2023
End Date: July 16th, 2024
Summary: The Opioid Use Care Coordinators will serve to link persons entering Residential Drug Treatment services with addiction doctors. HealthRIGHT 360's Integrated Care Center (ICC) provides medical, dental, behavioral health services, addiction medicine and psychiatry. Members will connect new and existing patients to Medicated Assisted Treatment providers. Members will follow care of MAT patients and assist with scheduling patient appointments, patient education and resolving medication issues. Members will also connect clients to primary care and dental services. Finally, members will outreach to residential clients and liaise between clients and care teams.
About the Organization: Integrated Care Center at HealthRIGHT 360 provides compassionate, non-judgmental care. Our supportive staff is experienced with the complex healthcare needs that can result from homelessness, poverty, and addiction. Our providers have specialized expertise in preventative health, chronic conditions, the treatment of infectious diseases, and addiction.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Practicing intake and referrals of patients in need.
- Referring patients to other programs and community services.
- Providing follow-up and case management to deliver assistance and information.
- Maintaining professional boundaries and respecting patient confidentiality.
- Documenting interactions with patients in an electronic health record.
Characteristics of an Ideal Candidate
- Able to communicate effectively with individuals of diverse backgrounds and identities.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Multitasking/Ability to Balance
Knowledge Required for the Position
- Skill with Microsoft Office or other software for a variety of data processing operations involving a range of problem solving, record keeping, correspondence, and service tracking options.
- Personal vehicles are not required for this position. The clinics are accessible via public transportation.
Language Proficiency Requirements
- Additional Language Proficiency is not required, but may be helpful.