JASMYN supports and empowers LGBTQ young people by creating safe space, providing health and wholeness services, and offering youth development opportunities, while bringing people and resources together to promote equality and human rights.
LGBTQ young people are affirmed in their identities, confident in their futures, and are a valued asset in the Northeast Florida community. JASMYN’s Guiding Principles
- Youth-Centricity - We nurture, empower, and build our community of youth and keep them at the center of everything we do.
- Integrity - We work for social changes in our own lives, through JASMYN’s work, and in the life of our community.
- Respect - We honor individuality and value and appreciate our differences
- Unity - We strive to come together a diverse and healthy family and community.
- Safety - We promote safety in mind, body and spirit.
- Partnership - We seek opportunities to collaborate and convene others to promote the safety, well-being, and human rights of LGBTQ youth